To All My Friend

Selasa, 26 Juni 2012


TO ALL MY FRIENDS


*To all my friends who are not single
Love isn’t about becoming somebody else’s “Perfect person”
It’s abou finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be, . .

*To my friends who are engaged
The true measure of compatibility is not the years spent together, . .
But how good you are for each other.

*To my friends who are married
Love isn’t about “It’s your fault” but “I’m sorry.”
Not “Where are you?”, but “I’m right here for you”
Not “How could you?”, but “I understand.”
Not “I wish you were here”, but “I’m thankful you are.”

*To my friends who are heartbroken,
Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to go, . . .
The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks, but to learn from them,.

*To my friends who are possessive
It break your heart to see the one you love happy with someone else.
But it’s more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.

*To my friends who are afraid to confess
Love hurt when you broke up with someone
It hurts even more when someone broke up with you
But love hurts the most
When the person you love the most has no idea how you feel about him/her

*To my friends who are still holding on
A sad thing about life is when you meet someone and fall in love, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and that you have wasted years on someone who doesn’t worth it

If that person doesn’t worth it now, it’s not going to be worth it a year or 10 years after , . .

Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda,
Share this article :

2 komentar:

Powered by : Satya Excelent of Departments

Anda adalah pengunjung yang baik, silahkan tinggalkan komentarnya ya,.. Terima kasih,..

Your comment here

Radio Rodja 756AM

Last Detik News

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Satya Excel Site - ساتيا ممتاز - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger